- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 15-ounce cans tomato sauce or marinara sauce
- 24 oz penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash of sugar (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup Gordo’s® Cheese Dip Original
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
HOW TO PREPARE:
In a saucepan, sauté garlic and onion in olive oil over medium heat. Pour in the tomato sauce, add sugar, basil, oregano salt and pepper to taste and stir. Bring to simmer. Continue to simmer for 20 minutes. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Remove from heat; stir in Gordo’s® Cheese Dip Original. Reduce heat and simmer 5 more minutes. Stir in the pasta and thin with a little pasta water if needed.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.