- 1 16oz bag frozen tater tots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes (plain or fire roasted)
- 1 cup Gordo’s Cheese Dip (spicy or original)
- 2 Avocados sliced
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie Chicken
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 fresh jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1 can black beans, drained
- ¼ cup cilantro
- Sour Cream
HOW TO PREPARE:
Cook tater tots according to instructions on package. Warm shredded chicken and toss thoroughly in taco packet seasoning. Spread seasoned evenly over top of nachos. Sprinkle the shredded cheese, diced tomatoes and black beans. Drizzle Gordo’s warm cheese dip, and top with sliced avocado, jalapenos, green onion and cilantro. If desired, add dollop of sour cream.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.