- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 16 oz. tub HOT Gordo’s Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup bottled buffalo sauce depending on how spicy you like it
HOW TO PREPARE:
Melt cream cheese and Gordo’s Cheese Dip in bowl in microwave for 2 minutes until melted. Stir in chicken, dressing and hot sauce. Pour mix into a greased 8 x 8 oven safe baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, kettle cooked potato chips, crackers or bread.
I love your dip but, after three weeks it was no longer on the shelf at my local store. I’m so upset.
I’d only seen this dip at one walmart in Panama City, FL and it is the best cheese dip i’ve ever had in my life.
Interesting recipe, I prefer to use Blue Cheese in my chicken wing dips, and Frank’s Red Hot is a must in order to make a true authentic buffalo wing sauce so I always use that.