- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 16 oz. tub HOT Gordo’s Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup bottled buffalo sauce depending on how spicy you like it
HOW TO PREPARE:
Melt cream cheese and Gordo’s Cheese Dip in bowl in microwave for 2 minutes until melted. Stir in chicken, dressing and hot sauce. Pour mix into a greased 8 x 8 oven safe baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, kettle cooked potato chips, crackers or bread.