- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (10 and ¾ oz. each)
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Dash of paprika
- 1 yellow onion, chopped (~ 1 cup)
- 2 pounds cubed stew meat
- 1/3 cup Gordo’s Cheese Dip Original
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms(chopped)
- 12 oz. bag of Egg Noodles
HOW TO PREPARE:
In the slow cooker stir in all the ingredients, except the meat and Gordo’s Cheese Dip, together. Once combined add the meat and mix together. Cook on Low for 8 hours. Add melted cheese dip. Stir the cheese dip in until all combined. You might have to put the lid back on and leave for 10 minutes. Serve over egg noodles.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.