Home-style Mac & Cheese
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
- 7 ounces macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter(melted)
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Gordo’s Cheese Dip Original
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded yellow American cheese(sharp or medium)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Beat milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix in drained pasta. Pour melted butter into 2 quart casserole dish. Heat Gordo’s Cheese Dip and mix ½ cup yellow American cheese. Use a fork to help push the cheese mixture into the pasta throughout the dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the top of the pasta. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through
- Garnish with fresh parsley